Main Menu 1

Two Teens Fucked From Behind

Two Teens Fucked From Behind
Can you imagine fucking two teens like this from behind? The majority of men in the world have never even came close but there are a few. Barbamiska is a cute blonde teen with small tits and tight ass. Verunka is a sexy curvy teenager with nice size natural tits and a nice thick ass. These two teenagers wanted to get fucked hard. In this video clip from ANAL TEEN ANGELS, Barbamiska and Verunka both have their short shorts pulled down to the knees and bend over sticking their asses out. They both get fucked by a big cock from behind. This is just how they started, they both got their asses fucked and gaped. I think I am gonna make another post with these two getting ass fucked. This is some high end material and should be saved for the end of your spank session.
VIDEO CLIP OF TWO TEENS FUCKED FROM BEHIND.

More videos...

, , ,

8 Responses to Two Teens Fucked From Behind

1. Bob September 13, 2009 at 8:01 PM #

Oh PLEASE PUT UP THE SECOND VIDEO!!!!!

2. Truthteller October 22, 2009 at 4:22 AM #

I love to lick My Wife and Her best friends asshole and pussy from behind before I fuck the shit out of them, I think that if you don’t lick that asshole your not priming up that pussy correctly and your almost certain not to make Them come hard like They should, Licking a Womens asshole is a sure way to keep You around more than if You did’nt ?

3. Hun October 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM #

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot!! more more more!

4. HJ October 25, 2009 at 12:57 PM #

Man..I luv the slurpy wet sound of the 2nd girls puss

5. Truthteller December 10, 2009 at 2:01 PM #

This Scene is CLASSIC, A true homage to the FFM Threesome Genre !!! Two beautiful Young but legal asses,assholes and pussies doggie-style right there for You to ravish, A blonde and brunette too ??? It does’nt get any better than this Clip !!! excluding the Annika Adams – Nena Linda FFM Threesome, Which I hope You get soon D MANG for All the fans to see :) :) :) I LOVE this SITE !!!

6. Truthteller April 25, 2011 at 9:06 PM #

Just so nice had to see it thrice !!! One of the BEST FFM scenes ever(full scene), a true ” blast from the past ” :) :) :) Nice clip. P.S., I still LOVE THIS SITE,… Big Up D MANG !!!

7. oH November 7, 2011 at 4:40 PM #

This may be the best scene ever. I would like to see the entire thing. WHAT ASSHOLES! WOULD FUCK THEM NON-STOP

8. My My My November 19, 2011 at 7:06 PM #